OM-PSG – Cancelled due to coronavirus – New surprise soon
Watch the game OM-PSG + Diner on March 22th 2020 with Manadou Niang at “La table des Légéndes” in Marseille Stadium
Football match OM-PSG in lodge on Sunday March 22th at 9PM at the Stade Vélodrome, Marseille.
A meeting with Mamadou Niang all evening at the OM-PSG classico, frome 6pm to 11pm
2 Packs VIP at la table des légendes*
Giving of a dedicated OM soccer jersey signed by Mamadou Niang
Mamadou Niang is an international football player who carried out a large part of its carreer in France and mainly at the Olympique de Marseille. Marseille Club captain during the 2009-2010 season, he finished second best scorer at the Ligue 1 during the same season and greatly participated in the double Championship – Ligue Cup. The former OM striker is now sporting director of Athlético Marseille, National 3 resident.
The course of the evening:
Pick-up at your hotel by Mamadou Niang himself (time to be confirmed but probably at 6pm)
Partial OM tour in VIP lounges, joined by Mamadou Niang who will comment on his exploits and the story of the club.
Go to La table des légendes. In the middle of the new panoramic lounge, la table des légendes is a real dive in the history of the club that awaits to. This unique place offers the 2 VIP guests a panoramic view of the Marseille area. You will attend the classico OM-PSG, the most anticipated match of the season, enjoying a friendly dinner joined by one of the most OM’s legends, Mamadou Niang.
• 2 stands Jean Bouin Centreau 4th floor
• Confortables seats, covered, with access to the panoramic lounge open 2 hours before the kick-off and an hour and a half after the final whistle.
• A table reserved for the 2 winners of the Justmerci auction, joined by Mamadou Niang and Justmerci staff.
• Visits of club personnalities: former players, management members…
• Dinner buffets with culinary themes, throughout the evening.
• Regular animations in your space.
• Champagne, wine, beer and aperitif served at discretion.
• OM gift for each guest and participation in the pre-game prognosis contest
• Hostess service at your disposal
• A pick-up and a dedicated parking space in the precinct of the Velodrome for you and Mamadou Niang, who will personally pick you up at your hostel on D-Day at 6pm
Reserve price Not met!
Item condition: New